MIDDLETOWN SEVENTH-DAY CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENTS
May 14, 2016
- Keep the Sabbath Holy! Sunset Tonight, May 14th is at 8:05 P.M. Sunset next Friday, May 20th will be at 8:11 P.M.
- Prayer Meeting every Wednesday 6 P. M. All prayer warriors are invited!
- AY meeting today at 4 P.M. Please join and support the Youth Ministry!
- Save the date VBS July 18 – July 22, 2016. Looking for volunteers! Please see Sister Candace Mezetin. DVD’s and t-shirts available DVD $20, T-shirts $10. Registration time is 12 to 12:45 P.M.
- This week's Community Service Pantry items are: Jarred/Canned Fruit Cocktail & Applesauce
- We are having a Church Clean Up Day on June 5th! Please make a plan to come, clean and beautify God’s house!
- According to the resent Church Board decision, if you want to post or distribute anything in the church, submit it to the clerk for church leadership approval
“Pray for one another …” (James 5:16)
- Daniel Sanadze, family of Margaret Granger, Emmanuel Louis, Victor Leidich, Diane and Bruce Thorne, John Vernooy, Aldrin Arrogante, Elder Tugman
“I was sick and you visited Me…” (Matthew 25:26)
Barbara Murphy Blue Sky Mobile Home Park
Barbara Quimby Park Manor Nursing Home
Just a thought…
- “While reproof is to be given, it must be given in accordance with Christ’s direction. . . Do not become impatient with your brother’s faults and weaknesses. . . We see individuals committing errors, and we are pained because their lives are not in accordance with the Bible standard of righteousness. But we are not to become impatient. If we have the mind of Christ, we shall feel a burden for the welfare of him who has forgotten to be a doer of the Word. Do not speak of his errors to others. Follow the rule Jesus has given. Go to the wrongdoer alone first, and see if by words of wisdom you cannot save him”
(Ellen G. White, 1888 Materials 136, 137).