MIDDLETOWN SEVENTH-DAY CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENTS
May 21, 2016
- Keep the Sabbath Holy! Sunset Tonight, May 21st is at 8:12 P.M. Sunset next Friday, May 27th will be at 8:17 P.M.
- Diane and Bruce Thorne want to Thank everyone for their prayers and visitations!
- Please pray for our Pathfinders as they travel to and from the Atlantic Union Camporee.
- Prayer Meeting every Wednesday 6 P. M. All prayer warriors are invited!
- AY meeting today at 4 P.M. Please join and support the Youth Ministry!
- Save the date VBS July 18 – July 22, 2016. Looking for volunteers! Please see Sister Candace Mezetin. DVD’s and t-shirts available DVD $20, T-shirts $10. Registration time is 12 to 12:45 P.M.
- This week's Community Service Pantry items are: Powdered Mashed Potatoes and Canned Milk
- We are having a Church Clean Up Day on June 5th! Please make a plan to come, clean and beautify God’s house!
- According to the resent Church Board decision, if you want to post or distribute anything in the church, submit it to the clerk for church leadership approval
“Pray for one another …” (James 5:16)
- Daniel Sanadze, family of Margaret Granger, Emmanuel Louis, Victor Leidich, Diane and Bruce Thorne, John Vernooy, Aldrin Arrogante, Elder Tugman, Liz Lowe (healing),
“I was sick and you visited Me…” (Matthew 25:26)
Barbara Murphy Blue Sky Mobile Home Park
Barbara Quimby Park Manor Nursing Home
Just a thought…
"[Our Savior] wants us to trust in Him, believing His words so fully that we shall bring heaven into our lives here below. We can make heaven in heart and home as we pass along if our lives are hid with Christ in God. Thus we can bring joy and comfort into the lives of others. Christ's joy will remain in us, and our joy will be full" (Ellen G. White, Ms 28, 1901).