MIDDLETOWN SEVENTH-DAY CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENTS
(June 18, 2016)
- Keep the Sabbath Holy! Sunset Tonight, June 18th is at 8:30 P.M. Sunset next Friday, June 24th will be at 8:31 P.M.
- Father’s Day concert today, June 18, 2016 at 4 P.M. Featuring youth evangelist Leon Thompson, soprano Maxine Legal, violist Mollie Rath, and more!!! Invite every father you know and celebrate what God is doing!!!
- June 18, 2016 Father’s Day baptism and and baby dedication.
- This week's Community Service Pantry items are: Canned Soup and Dry Soup
- June 22, 2016 Day of Fasting and Prayer for Middletown Church. All are invited to come for a prayer meeting at 6 P.M.
- June 25, 2016 General Assembly meeting right after lunch. If you want to present an item for the General Assembly’s agenda, you have to do so in writing and pass it to the Pastor Victor Dyman or Head Elder Devon Tugman at least one week before the meeting that Elders have a time to study the Word and prepare the answer.
- Save the date VBS July 18 – July 22, 2016. Looking for volunteers! Please see Sister Candace Mezetin. DVD’s and t-shirts available DVD $20, T-shirts $10.
- VBS Egypt 2016 Mandatory VBS staff training meeting June 24th, 2016 at Middletown Church 70 Highland Ave. Thank you so much for your willingness to serve!
- Donate School Supplies!!! Prepare for a back to school concert and school supply give away on August 27, 2016. Donate, save the date, and participate. Call or text Max Mezetin for more details (347)-869-5316
- “Dorney Park and Wilderwater Kingdom” trip August 14, 2016!!! Stay tuned for tickets and bust prices. For more info, see Max or Candace Mezetin.
- According to the recent Church Board decision, if you want to post or distribute anything in the church, submit it to the clerk for church leadership approval
- We are missing some health exhibits. If you know where they are, please speak to the Pastor.
“Pray for one another …” (James 5:16)
- Daniel Sanadze, family of Margaret Granger, Emmanuel Louis, Victor Leidich, Diane and Bruce Thorne, John Vernooy, Aldrin Arrogante, Elder Tugman, Liz & Anne (healing), Elaine Helhoski, victims and victims' families of the recent Orlando shooting/massacre, Roosevelt
“I was sick and you visited Me…” (Matthew 25:26)
Barbara Murphy Blue Sky Mobile Home Park
Barbara Quimby Park Manor Nursing Home
Just a thought…
“Will our youth heed this voice of invitation? How little do our young people realize the necessity of setting before their youthful associates a Christlike example in their life and character. Many of our youth understand the theory of the truth, but how few understand by experimental knowledge the practical bearing of the truth upon their every action” (Ellen G. White, The Youth’s Instructor April 23, 1912).