MIDDLETOWN SEVENTH-DAY CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENTS
(June 25, 2016)
- Keep the Sabbath Holy! Sunset Tonight, June 25th is at 8:31 P.M. Sunset next Friday, July 1st will be at 8:31 P.M.
- The Lord has blessed our Prayer and Fasting session. And the members requested not to rush the process but have another Prayer and Fasting session next Wednesday 7 P.M. at Middletown Church.
- Save the date VBS July 18 – July 22, 2016. Looking for volunteers! Please see Sister Candace Mezetin. DVD’s and t-shirts available DVD $20, T-shirts $10.
- July 31, 2016 Church picnic at the Circleville Park, 10 A.M. through 6P.M.
- Donate School Supplies!!! Prepare for a back to school concert and school supply give away on August 27, 2016. Donate, save the date, and participate. Call or text Max Mezetin for more details (347)-869-5316
- “Dorney Park and Wilderwater Kingdom” trip August 14, 2016!!! Stay tuned for tickets and bus prices. For more info, see Max or Candace Mezetin.
- Thank you to all Ladies of the church for a wonderful Father’s Day luncheon and Gift. Men’s Ministry
- Pathfinder’s Mission Trip to Nicaragua. Please remember our pathfinders in your prayers as they share their skills with others.
- We are missing some health exhibits. If you know where they are, please speak to the Pastor.
- Thank you for keeping the Atlantic Union Constituency Meeting in prayer. Elder E. G. Knight was elected as a President of Atlantic Union and Pastor A. Peralta was elected as a Youth Director of the Union.
- This week's Community Service Pantry items are: Canned Soup and Dry Soup
“Pray for one another …” (James 5:16)
- Daniel Sanadze, family of Margaret Granger, Emmanuel Louis, Victor Leidich, Diane and Bruce Thorne, John Vernooy, Aldrin Arrogante, Elder Tugman, Liz & Anne (healing), Elaine Helhoski, victims and victims' families of the recent Orlando shooting/massacre, Roosevelt; David Martinez; Inday's depression/stress
“I was sick and you visited Me…” (Matthew 25:26)
Barbara Murphy Blue Sky Mobile Home Park
Barbara Quimby Park Manor Nursing Home
Just a thought…
“But, of course, there must be divisions among you so that you who have God’s approval will be recognized” (1 Corinthians 11:19).