MIDDLETOWN SEVENTH-DAY CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENTS
November 21, 2015
- Remember to keep the Sabbath Holy! Sunset Tonight, November 21st is at 4:33 P.M. Sunset next Friday, November 28th will be at 4:29 P.M.
- Fellowship Lunch Potluck continues every Saturday after church service.
- TODAY: Children’s Ministry Meeting from 2-3PM after lunch potluck.
- TOMORROW (10AM-12PM): Distribution of the Thanksgiving baskets. Collection of food/pantry items for these baskets continues. See Dione Hamilton.
- Citrus Fruit Orders Pick-up Dates are scheduled on Nov. 22nd (10AM to 3PM) & Nov. 23rd (2PM to 5PM). Please pick up on time! See Bro. Mills, Sr. for details.
- November 23rd: Xmas Boxes are due @ 3PM. Boxes will be delivered to the Goodwill Church in Montgomery. See Bro. Mills. Sr., for more info.
- November 25th: Community Thanksgiving Dinner (4:30-6:30PM). See bulletin insert for a list of needed menu items. See Dione Hamilton, for info.
- December 5th: The 2015 Winter Benefit Concert & Dinner to support our Middletown Christian School @ 6:30PM. See Bro. Jean-Jacques for details.
- December 12th: Adventurers’ Day Program @ 11AM & Adventurer Investiture Ceremony @ 3PM.
- December 13th: December citrus fruit orders must be in. Fresh Navel Oranges & Pink Grapefruits are available. Georgis Eliot Pecans are also available for $14.00 per one-pound bag. The Honeybelle Tangelos will arrive in January 2016. Call 343-6183 or see Bro. Mills, Sr.
- December 26, 2015: Children’s Day
- Please DONATE your lightly worn or new coats and winter clothing for the NEEDY. See Sis. Dione Hamilton for more info.
- The Adult Sabbath School will be starting the fourth SS Class. The Teacher is looking for 7-10 students who study, be willing to interact in the class, & who will be ON TIME each week. This is not your regular every Sabbath SS class. See Richard Mills, Sr. to sign up.
- Pastor Dyman and his family would like to thank the entire Middletown SDA Church family for the continued love and support.
Margaret Granger; Lisa Vargas; Young people of the Church and their Parents; Our Christian School; Bill Fee, the husband of Arlene Fee; Marriages in our Church; Bro. Jean; Sergey Arzoumanov for his physical and spiritual health; People from Middletown community; Elder Devon Tugman; Amos St. Juste; Bianca Humpert; Aneesa Shaw; Beatrice Babcock; Marie DiPirro (Leukemia/Parkinson’s Disease); Victims and the victims’ families of the Russian plane crash in Egypt and of the terrorist attacks in Paris; Carol and Rick.
“I was sick and you visited Me…” (Matthew 25:26)
Barbara Murphy Blue Sky Mobile Home Park
Barbara Quimby Park Manor Nursing Home