MIDDLETOWN SEVENTH-DAY CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENTS
December 5, 2015
- Remember to keep the Sabbath Holy! Sunset Tonight, December 5th is at 4:27 P.M. Sunset next Friday, December 11th will be at 4:27 P.M.
- TONIGHT: The 2015 Winter Benefit Concert & Dinner to support our Middletown Christian School @ 6:30PM. See Sis. Morgan, for details.
- December 12th: Adventurers’ Day Program @ 11AM & Adventurer Investiture Ceremony @ 3PM.
- December 13th: December citrus fruit orders must be in. Fresh Navel Oranges & Pink Grapefruits are available. Georgis Eliot Pecans are also available for $14.00 per one-pound bag. The Honeybelle Tangelos will arrive in January 2016. Call 343-6183 or see Bro. Mills, Sr.
- December 19, 2015: Children’s Ministries’ Field Trip to Pediatric Hospital
- December 26, 2015: Children's Day Musical
- December 27, 2015: Youth Holiday Banquet
- Every Wednesday: Prayer Meeting at 6:00 P.M.
- Please continue to donate various pantry items. See Dione Hamilton, for details.
- Please DONATE your lightly worn or new coats and winter clothing for the NEEDY.
- The Adult Sabbath School will be starting the fourth SS Class. The Teacher is looking for 7-10 students who study, be willing to interact in the class, & who will be on time each week. This is not your regular every Sabbath SS class. See Richard Mills, Sr. to sign up.
- SEEKING for individuals who would like to be more involved in the Music Department by singing, playing instruments, planning programs, and doing outreach initiatives. Pls. contact Max Mezetin @ (347) 869-5316.
- If you have any questions about matters of faith, Christian life, relationship, dating, addictions, family counseling, crises intervention, or anything else that may be on your mind, feel free to talk to Pastor Victor Dyman (646) 942-6816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Margaret Granger; Lisa Vargas; Young people of the Church and their Parents; Our Christian School; Bill Fee, the husband of Arlene Fee; Marriages in our Church; Bro. Jean; Sergey Arzoumanov (physical and spiritual health); People from Middletown community; Elder Devon Tugman; Amos St. Juste; Bianca Humpert; Aneesa Shaw; Beatrice Babcock; Marie DiPirro (Leukemia/Parkinson’s Disease); Victims and the victims’ families of the terrorist attacks in Paris and of the recent massacre in San Bernardino, California; Carol and Rick; Liz & Ann (emotional health).
Barbara Murphy Blue Sky Mobile Home Park
Barbara Quimby Park Manor Nursing Home