MIDDLETOWN SEVENTH-DAY CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENTS
December 19, 2015
- Remember to keep the Sabbath Holy! Sunset Tonight, December 19th is at 4:29 P.M. Sunset next Friday, December 25th will be at 4:32 P.M.
- It is HIS Birthday! Please designate your Christmas and end year gifts to the local Spring Evangelism. THANK YOU!
- Condolences to Elder Tugman and his family for the untimely loss of his nephew.
- Children's Ministries 2016 is well underway! Our theme is Training for the Lord's Army. We have a ministry T-shirt that I am asking all parents to buy for their children. You can view it here: https://www.customink.com/g/cbn0-00ab-u447. You can purchase it yourself, & it will be shipped once everyone has placed his/her order. If you have any questions, please see Candace Mezetin.
- December 19, 2015: Children’s Ministries’ Field Trip to Pediatric Hospital @ 3 P.M.
- December 26, 2015: Children's Day Musical
- December 27, 2015: Youth Holiday Banquet
- Women, who are interested to help with the family and women ministries, please meet Sis. Claudia after church service at the front of the sanctuary.
- Kids are collecting lose change & bills for the ADRA clean water project. This project will help the children & families in places like Laos, Vanuatu, & Mozambique to have a clean water & good health. See Amy Filep, for details.
- The Registration for Pathfinders has already started... If your child is at least 10 yrs. old or in the 5th Grade, we ask you to join this ministry. As our Pathfinders prepare for the Bible experience (by reading Exodus, New King James Version), we ask you to pray for us and help us write questions & answers in assisting us in our study. See Sis. Jacquie Thompson, for more info.
- Pls. DONATE your lightly worn or new coats and winter clothing for the needy.
- The Adult Sabbath School will be starting the 4th SS Class. The Teacher is looking for 7-10 students who study, be willing to interact in the class, & who will be on time each week. This is not your regular every Sabbath SS class. See Richard Mills, Sr. to sign up.
- Anyone, who is an expert in Excel Worksheet, please see Gary Thompson.
Margaret Granger; Young people of the Church and their Parents; Our Christian School; Bill and Arlene; Spring People from Middletown community; Elder Devon Tugman; Amos St. Juste; Bianca Humpert; Aneesa Shaw; Beatrice Babcock; Marie DiPirro (Leukemia/Parkinson’s Disease); Victims and the victims’ families of the terrorist attacks in Paris and of the recent massacre in San Bernardino, California; Carol and Rick; Liz & Ann (emotional health); Jazer & Jozua (healing/addiction); Stephen Hunter (physical health)
Barbara Murphy Blue Sky Mobile Home Park
Barbara Quimby Park Manor Nursing Home